Gregory C. Johnson: Home Page
Dr. Gregory C. Johnson
7600 Sand Point Way NE, Bldg. 3
Seattle WA 98115-6349 USA
PUBLICATIONS & VITAE (Please contact me with questions.)
- Journal Articles
- Book Chapters
- Reports and Unrefereed Publications
- Curriculum Vitae
- Google Scholar
- Global Ocean Surface Velocities from Drifters: Mean, Variance, ENSO Response, and Seasonal Cycle as described in Lumpkin and Johnson (2013).
- MIMOC: A Monthly Isopycnal / Mixed-layer Ocean Climatology as described in Schmidtko et al. (2013).
- Gridded Global Abyssal and Deep Southern Ocean Heating and Sea Level Rise Rates in NetCDF from Purkey and Johnson (2010).
- Equatorial Pacific Mean CTD/ADCP Sections in NetCDF from Johnson et al. (2002).
- Argo hosted by the Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- NOAA/PMEL Argo Profiling CTD Floats
- The U.S. CLIVAR and CO2 Repeat Hydrography Program web hosted by the Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- WOCE and Clivar/CO2 Hydrographic Data: Sections P18 (1994), I2 (1995), P14S (1996), P15S (1996), AR01 (1998), A16N (2003), A16S (2005), P16N (2006), P18 (2007-2008), I05 (2009), and A13.5 (2010) hosted by the Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- TAO Equatorial Pacific CTD Data (through 2006)
POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH (Please contact me with inquiries.)
- National Research Council: Research Associate Programs hosted by the NRC
- UCAR Visiting Scientist Program: NOAA Climate & Global Change (C&GC) hosted by UCAR
these pages last updated 11 May 2016